Neepawa-Gladstone Co-op’s Community Support Fund provides cash or in-kind donations to non-profit groups and organizations to help support programming, complete projects or improve facilities and/or services that enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve.
This program also includes community sponsorships and gift card/product donations.
If sponsorship is approved, it is expected that Neepawa-Gladstone Co-op is recognized as a sponsor so that attendees, participants and our members are aware of the contribution. The requirements of recognition will be determined by the amount of the sponsorship/donation. Recognition may include signage at events and images to use on your social media posts. These requirements will be communicated after a sponsorship is approved.
We welcome applications from:
• Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Tax Act, whose programs and services are active in our trading area.
• Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations (Non-registered are also considered), whose programs and services are active in our trading area.
The following programs/groups are ineligible to apply:
• Individuals, including socials.
• Political parties.
• Profit based organizations.
• Projects or programs outside of the Neepawa-Gladstone Co-op trading area.
How it works
• Application are accepted throughout the year.
• Applications are reviewed and the recipients will be chosen at the discretion of Neepawa-Gladstone Co-op.
Before applying please carefully read our Member Relations Guidelines which can be found below.
Neepawa-Gladstone Co-op uses Do Some Good to power their application forms.
More information and requirements
Please note that someone on your group must have a Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group’s purpose should align with Neepawa-Gladstone Co-op’s values.
Neepawa-Gladstone Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks to review your requests and respond.
We work hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.