Neepawa-Gladstone Co-op is focused on providing essential goods and services to our local members, customers and communities while prioritizing the health and safety of our teams and everyone entering our stores.
We’ve made several changes at our stores to keep health and safety a top priority in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, including:
• Making masks mandatory for all employees.
• In compliance with the Public Health Order issued by the Manitoba government, making masks mandatory for everyone in a public place.
• Promoting physical distancing by reducing the number of customers in our stores at one time.
• Taking steps beyond our already high cleaning standards to make sure our stores are frequently cleaned and sanitized.
• Keeping our team members updated with guidance from public health authorities and what it means for each of us:
o Employees will stay home if they are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and seek guidance from the Manitoba Public Health.
• Offering safe shopping options that promote safe physical distancing, which can include curbside pick-up or delivery in some locations, installing plexiglass shields and incorporating one-way floor markers.
• Committing that our prices on all essential items remain stable throughout this challenging time.
In the event of a positive COVID-19 case at any of our locations, we’ll closely follow the direction provided by Manitoba Public Health, including:
• Additional cleaning and sanitizing of any site or facility where a confirmed case of COVID-19 is identified.
• Conducting contact tracing and advising any individual who had been in close contact to self-isolate and seek guidance from Manitoba Public Health.
• Inform our members and customers of any positive cases by updating the tracker below
Our priority remains to keep our team members and customers safe and healthy while serving our friends and neighbours. We care greatly for the communities we work and live in and as a local, member-owned business, we take the responsibility to protect our communities seriously.
We’ll update the tracker below as soon as possible when we learn about positive cases at any Neepawa-Gladstone Co-op location. These cases will be removed from the tracker after 14 days.